Dr. Statler is a former Aggie and member of the Corp of Cadets and completed his residency training in the Bryan/College Station area.
He is currently focused on sports medicine including athletic injuries, osteoarthritis, and physical fitness and nutrition. He enjoys taking care of athletes of all ages and fitness levels. He is committed to the health profession and takes pride in being part of the Aggieland community.
- Board certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Board certified in Sports Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Texas A&M Family Medicine Residency, Bryan, TX
- Residency: Texas A&M Family Medicine Residency, Bryan, TX
- Medical School: University of North Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth, TX
- Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Medical Interests: Sports Medicine, Nutrition, Urgent Care
- Personal Interests: Family Vacations, Soccer, Strategy games, Skiing