Kelly M. Maedo, M.D.
Dr. Maedo is an Aggie trained family physician. She has been involved in medical education in various capacities including both the Texas A&M Health Science Center and the Texas A&M Family Medicine Residency. She, her husband and three children have called College Station home since 2002. She feels extremely honored to have the opportunity to provide urgent care services to Aggies and the surrounding Bryan/College Station community.
- Board certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Member of the Texas-1 DMAT for the National Disaster Medical Services
- Medical/Graduate School: Texas A&M College of Medicine Health Science Center, Temple, Texas
- Residency: Cox Family Practice Residency, Springfield, Missouri
Daniel W. Saylak, DO
Dr. Saylak, one of the founding physicians of Brazos Valley Urgent Care, after a long fight with cancer, passed away in June 2012. He will always be remembered as an integral part of the medical community in Bryan/College Station. He was an Aggie, a loving family man and a great friend. He will be missed by many.
Monday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
* Our last patient must be registered before 8:30 PM
Phone: (979) 764-BVUC (2882)
Fax: (979) 764-2828